Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Real Estate sales

I am selling my house in Fort Collins. I'm just ready to lighten my burdens a bit and focus my energy on my career.
http://www.zillow.com/search/Search.htm?addrstrthood=1513%20yount%20st&citystatezip=80524

Fort Collins was voted the #1 city to live in for 2006. I would expect the house to just sell itself being in this neighborhood, location, and city. It is also the least expensive home in the neighborhood and requires very little upkeep. It has a great yard, floorplan, and 2 car attached garage. I am realizing now that it won't "sell itself" and I'm unsure of what marketing plan to create. In lieu of a realtor, I have posted it on ForSaleByOwner.com with 1 response. I put it in the DenverPost for 7 days with two responses. I placed a sign out front for 2 responses. I need to discover a better plan.

I bought the house in 1994 in anticipation of going to school at Colorado State University (CSU). When I graduated and went to work in Denver, I held on to it. It is such a great town; I had always hoped that I would make it back up there to start a family and live the peaceful life. Its a safe, clean, quiet town with good spirits and many educated people. Its a small town feel without small minds!

No comments:

Program Manager

As a technical leader, I develop a talent pipeline that can deliver client's expectations in a motivating and productive environment.

I have performed multi-discipline engineering on space launch vehicles, satellite command and control software, electronic medical records, and large data center operations.


I am seeking additional opportunities to deliver solutions internationally

resume MBA-Bard Center


I have delivered management and technology consulting solutions for Deloitte, BearingPoint, Department of the Interior, TRICARE Military Health System, Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), Raytheon, Lockheed, Northrop, and Boeing on various projects in manufacturing, software development, systems engineering, testing, and ITIL management.